Propane Technician Guidelines
- When you make an appointment, you will be asked several questions to ensure you or any family members are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Our technicians will be wearing a mask, gloves and booties prior to entering your home.
- Tools will be wiped with disinfectant and they will use hand sanitizer prior to entering to perform your job.
- Social distancing is advised between you and the tech.
- Technicians will not be asking for signatures or collecting money at the time of the appointment. They will leave a copy of the work card for your records. You will be called to take payment over the phone by our customer service.