Delivery Payment Options
Propane customers have three payment options for their deliveries:
Custom Monthly Payment Plan (CMP)
- Convenient! Multiple payment methods, including automatic payment via EFT or credit card.
- Affordable! CMP replaces large delivery payments with lower monthly payments.
- Flexible! Optional services such as equipment service plans can also be included in your CMP.
- Free! No enrollment fees or finance charges*.
- Interest earning! Credit balances earn interest for you.
Pay for your delivery in full within 5 days of delivery, and receive a $0.02/gallon price reduction.
- Payment is due in full within 30 days of each delivery.
- Your delivery ticket serves as an invoice.
With either of these two plans, you may pay by any of the following methods:
- In person (check, cash, or credit card)
- By mail (check)
- By phone (check or credit card)
- Tevis ePay (electronic check or credit card)
- Your bank’s online bill-pay system (including Quicken, etc.)
Seniors and those who have served in our U.S. Military are entitled to a $0.02 per gallon discount for their heating oil and propane.